Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I want icecream

Want it now. Now now now. Big tub of Ben and Jerry's. Arrrg! Think I will go buy some on my birthday.

In other news, I've started my job and it's going very well. I haven't really had anything to do yet but everyone has been lovely to me and they're all fab people. They also seem to enjoy their work which is a good sign! I have a desk and a computer which is apparently a good sign as most people don't have these when they start, and I might even have a login code soon... I also have an ID badge which isn't yet activated but will soon allow me to actually get into the office. Unfortunately I didn't brush my hair before I had the photo taken so I look like something out of the 70s. Actually I look a lot like my mother! We're going on a team building course next week, so I get to stay in a hotel for a night with free food, and we're having spa treatments between the course and the dinner on Monday. I'm having a water bed massage!

The down side of this is that I have to work at an open day on Saturday. I do get time and a half pay though! Then I'm going out with Lu for her birthday and then it's my birthday! Woo. Next week should be fab too - apart from the awaydays I'm going to a makeover party which will be a lovely girly evening. And this week it's Chelsea's birthday bash which should be excellent. Hurrah for friends and fun.

No comments: