Friday, July 08, 2005

Having a Gloria Gaynor moment

Am having a rare positive moment and have decided that, in the words of Gloria, I Will Survive. Thanks to all my completely fantastic friends for looking after me so well.

By the way, lots of my photos are now up on my MSN space - if you have the new MSN, you can get to this by clicking on the little yellow star that should appear next to my name. I've put them on there because it means only people on my contacts list can see them, and I won't have a load of randoms looking at them. If you do know me and you're not on my contacts then let me know and I'll add you. Warning to people like me who don't use Internet Explorer - photos can only be viewed using Explorer (damn Microsoft) and when you close the window it appears to crash your whole computer. Nice.

No comments: