Sunday, March 06, 2005

Almost human...

Hurrah, I feel almost human again! Although I think I may well spend the whole day in my dressing gown. Have spent the morning reading blogs by random people I vaguely know, as well as those of lovely people who I actually know. Most fun.

Have been thinking about alcohol. Drinking it is fun at the time and being drunk is quite jolly, but I'm enjoying the part where things go fuzzy less and less. I think it's more fun to not get that bad. Plus hangovers just screw up your whole day which is not fun. This is therefore a request to people at large to stop me drinking so much! And this isn't even a "morning after" thing - I think I actually mean it.

Hmm. Not sure what else to write about really. So might stop. Sorry for the boring entry!

No comments: