Friday, March 25, 2005

Hurrah for Bank Holidays!

Four days off work! Woohoo! It's funny, when I was a student I got used to four and five week holidays, but now I'm a sad working girl I get stupidly excited about having four days off in a row! Oh well. Today I woke up naturally at 8am, meaning I'd slept enough and had a whole day in front of me which is great. I went to Birmingham and failed to buy anything which was rubbish - I plan to try again in Coventry tomorrow though! I've also been to Tesco and bought all the ingredients for a spinach & ricotta lasagne, as well as two bottles of wine to take to the lovely Alicia's on Sunday. I've also listened to two CDs and played far too many games of internet Hearts! I'm slightly addicted to that game, it's a little worrying.

So all in all it's been a very nice day so far. I have had the thought that if I suddenly keeled over, no-one would find me for at least two days which is slightly concerning. I shall just have to concentrate very hard on not keeling over! :o)

Hmm, I think it's time to see if anyone else has blogged recently.

No comments: