Tuesday, March 22, 2005

So, films then...

In no particular order... films I like.

The Sound of Music (for obvious reasons)
Apollo 13
Sleepless in Seattle
The Wedding Singer
The Truman Show
Love Actually
A Knight's Tale
Legally Blonde
Groundhog Day
50 First Dates
Chariots of Fire (fab)
Bridget Jones 1 & 2
Notting Hill
Shakespeare in Love
10 Things I Hate About You
Armageddon (yay)
Never Been Kissed
Clueless
A Muppet Christmas Carol (yay again)
Deep Impact
The Lion King
Aladdin
Beauty and the Beast

And if I had to pick one...I'd pick three, namely The Sound of Music, Chariots of Fire and Apollo 13.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

And The Railway Children, of course, which I watched this afternoon and which made me cry, as it always does.

Anonymous said...

Sarah! You missed out Pride and Prejudice! That's the best wet shirt moment in film history!

Speaking of films, we must go see Miss Congeniality 2 with the girlies.

And the railway children made me cry too. xx