Friday, April 07, 2006

And then there were two

This is my first ever blog from work! We're moving offices to a shiny new building, and 2 of us have been left behind this afternoon to man the phones. I've been left because it's open day tomorrow and I have to set up, but being the organised person that I am that's all done, and now Mike and I are sitting in a big empty space with the filthiest carpet you've ever seen, answering the occasional call from idiots who can't read the information they've been sent, playing pinball and generally messing about.

So far today we've had an office lunch in Pizza Hut which means I'm really really stuffed now, and feeling slightly ill from the smell of the box of leftovers that we nicked. We've also opened the really old bottle of Lambrini which has been in the fridge since goodness knows when (months? years?) which was one of the most disgusting things I've ever drunk. It definitely tasted of £1.99. There should be more work days like this one! I'm feeling really happy and content with the world. Plus, it's Friday! Yay!

No comments: