Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Ever so slightly worrying

So I just looked at Kel's pics of last Saturday, and there are many of them that I really don't remember posing for. The ones of Juicy trying to eat my breast and of me with Stu in Revolution are a complete blank, as are all the ones in the club including me waving my arms about in the air! I look like a total plonker but at least I seem to be having a good time which is certainly something I do remember.

Excellent pics of the Safari Park, the House of Hogg BBQ and Baby B though! And in most of them my hair is quite fantastically straight. Hurrah.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you liked the photos! :-) My purpose in life is to be there when my friends are very drunk and to take photos to help them remember, or to see what they missed in Lucy's case :-p x

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kel, most useful ;-P
If it's any consolation Sarah I have no memory of attempting to eat your breasts either!

Sarah said...

I do remember you kissing me a lot in the bar...

Anonymous said...

Tongues?

Sarah said...

Thankfully not :o)

Anonymous said...

Damn!!