Monday, October 10, 2005

A to Z

Ok so this is shamelessly copied from Ben's blog, but I thought it was fun. And to be fair it's the first one of these I've ever done.

AAREA CODE YOU ARE IN RIGHT NOW:
CV32

B- BIRTHDAY:
16th October (this Sunday!)

C- CURRENT CRUSH:
None, very boringly. Although I did used to fancy someone at work...

D- FAVOURITE DRINK:
Actually can't answer this! Depending on my mood: white wine, Baileys, any creamy cocktail

E- LAST THING EATEN:
Cod, new potatoes, broccoli and peas all covered in lemon juice and balsamic vinegar. Balsamic vinegar rocks.

F- FAVORITE FOOD:
Roast chicken with my mum's legendary bread sauce

G- WHAT GRADE ARE YOU IN:
Arg! Feel highly elderly having left education over a year ago now...

H- CURRENTLY HATE:
Hmm. Don't hate things as such, just take dislikes to lots of things throughout the day and then forget them! Today's was buses that turn up late - still made it to work on time though.

I- I THINK:
I am happy and cosy and content in my living room, and wouldn't want to be anywhere else!

J- CURRENT JOB:
As of this morning, I'm a Recruitment and Admissions Assistant at Coventry University. It rocks!

K- ANY KIDS:
Nooo. No plans to have anything to do with these until I'm at least 29!

L- I LOVE:
My family, my fabulous friends, my flat, icecream (darn diet), shopping (darn lack of money), cocktails and going out all dressed up.

M- FAVORITE MOVIE:
Apollo 13

N- YOUR PHONE NUMBER:
Don't really want to put that on a public blog! If I know you and you haven't got it then let me know.

O- OVER OR UNDER:
Not sure what this is supposed to refer to! Is it meant to be dodgy? Or have I just acquired the filthy mind of Juicy having spent too long in her presence? I'll say under.

P- FAVORITE PERFUME/COLOGNE:
Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana

Q- ANY LITTLE QUIRKS ABOUT YOURSELF?:
I talk to myself constantly, both in my flat and while walking along which is v embarrassing when someone comes round a corner unexpectedly and I've got a bit loud.

R- LAST ROAD TRIP:
Well I can't drive and haven't been on a proper road trip - I reckon the last long journey must be tour.

S- DO YOU SMOKE?:
No and I never will.

T- FAVORITE TV SHOW:
The X Factor! Yes I am sad and have no taste. I do also like proper intelligent programmes but The X Factor is currently the only thing on that I absolutely have to watch.

U- COLOR OF YOUR UNDERWEAR:
Pink! Yay.

V- LAST TIME YOU WERE IN VEGAS:
Never been and don't particularly want to go.

W- YOUR WISH:
That my friends and family will stay healthy, and that one day I will find a lovely man to marry. Ok so that's two wishes, but they're the only two I would make even if I was offered three.

X- X-RAYS TAKEN THIS YEAR:
Never had one in my life! I'm very healthy.

Y- NAME THAT STARTS WITH A Y:
Yolande. How random.

Z- ZODIAC SIGN:
Libra. Like it matters.

2 comments:

Juicy the beefmeister! said...

I'm not sure what over or under refers to...but being innocent and sweet and not the least bit dirty minded like you make me out to be I couldn't possibly imagine what you might be referring to.

Librans rock. We are legends.

Lu said...

Totally. It is the best sign to be born under :)