Also in the news this week:
- I went to London on another UCAS fair. I had a fantastic time eating delicious meals on expenses and drinking gin and creamy cocktails with Michelle. I also nearly murdered the Officer who was with us. We gave out lots of prospectuses.
- I love Elgar. Next week's concert should be fab!
- I'm on annual leave next week and am looking forward to lie-ins and lunches. I also have some driving lessons which is less exciting.
- I'm off to Reading again tomorrow with mum and dad for the great birthday piss-up. I'm not working on the open day with more pre-bookings than we've ever had before. This thought cheers me immensely.
- Someone has left the end of a bottle of Bailey's in my cupboard. I discovered this today when I opened it looking for the Tia Maria. Whoever you are - thankyou! You have greatly enriched my evening.