Saturday, March 31, 2007

Bye bye brick

Today at 7.40 (on a Saturday!!) I was woken up by the delivery man bringing me my shiny new camera! It looks like this:



















and is fabulous and small and quick. It has a really big touch screen on the back and absolutely the best feature is that you can play back your pictures in a slideshow with backing music! So I have half a film left to use and then it's bye bye to the brick that has served me so well for over ten years, and hello to my pretty new toy. Yay!

2 comments:

naomi424 said...

Yay!! It's so preeedy!!!

No excuse for not taking loooooads of photos now and putting them up on facebook :-D xxx

Anonymous said...

Dude, you like, so have to give the Brick a farewell ceremony. What are you going to do with it? It has indeed served you well.

The new one looks uber amazing and has a Carl Zeiss lens! Awesome. mmm, shinyness.