Friday, May 18, 2007

If Carlsberg made news...

MY DOWNSTAIRS NEIGHBOURS ARE MOVING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is quite possibly one of the best things I've ever heard. No more drunk people and loud music at 4am, because as of 11th June the flat is officially to let. Sometimes good things do happen to good people.

In other news, I really do have quite fantastic eye lashes. If only my mascara wasn't 2 years old, they might actually look good when I get dressed up to go out.

I love The Fratellis.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so random! Invest in some even semi-alright mascara and you will knock everyone out with those eyelashes! I think the key is getting new mascara, it doesn't really matter about the brand - I had some collection 2000 stuff once which is a truly awful brand of makeup and I loved it! Rimmel is muchly good and not too pricey x x x

Sarah said...

Yes. This is a reflection of how my mind works after a couple of glasses of wine. Any flies on my wall would be used to me chuntering away randomly to myself as I potter about the house, but I don't usually write it down!

Anonymous said...

What's the chances that the new inhabitants set up an all night brothel/crack house?

Anonymous said...

that sounds very much like a plea for an invite!

Sarah said...

If they do I shall personally go round there and be excessively polite at them until they cave in. I shall have to channel my inner dad and scare them half to death. And under no circumstances will you be joining in with the crack and brotheling young man! Hehe.