Highlights of yesterday include...
- Lunch with Juicy in the Slug: a club sandwich, two white wine spritzers and girly gossip
- Finally getting my ears done at the grand old age of 23, and discovering that it doesn't hurt!
- Accidentally buying a pair of obscenely high heeled red polka dot wedges in a tipsy/post ear excitement moment
- Staggering from Earlsdon to Cov in said obscene shoes and my new sundress, and feeling very 50s but being unable to walk and getting enormous blisters
- Watching Confetti with the girls
- Lu having a 50% off at Old Orleans voucher, enabling us to have dinner and drinks for six for £40!
- Juicy bringing the emergency flipflops so that I could actually get home (I honestly will be eternally grateful!)
My week of leave is over, and it really couldn't have been any better. Sunshine, bbqs, shopping, friends and icecream! I'm actually now looking forward to getting back to work, which I really wasn't before I had the time off. Hurrah.